Saturday, April 4, 2015

When Teaser Cameos Go Nowhere

The graphic below is a scan of a page from Red Hood and The Outlaws #16.

At the time (the book came out in January 2013), the Batman line of books were all drawn into the Joker-fueled "Death Of The Family" storyline. That story bled into RHATO issues 15 to 17 and while Deathstroke was not otherwise involved, the second-to-last page of #16 offered up this treat:


Hey, there's something to look forward to!

Unfortunately, unless I've missed it, nothing ever came of it. James Tynion IV took over writing duties from Scott Lobdell so it appears as though that story was dropped. That I know of, Deathstroke has yet to appear in the title again. I've only read up to #21, mind you, but even searching comic book wikis and and the like for Deathstroke appearances reveal nothing. If I'm wrong about that, by all means someone let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment